Friday, January 23, 2009

The ULTIMATE babysitter

Some of you may not be dog lovers out there, but if you had a dog like ours, you MIGHT change your mind. She is just the sweetest pooch... a little on the neurotic side, but would never hurt a fly. I truly have never seen her bear her teeth at anything.

Now, normally, Allie is not allowed on our couch (unless daddy is out of town..or even out of the room for a few minutes :)

However, this morning, I couldn't resist allowing her to stay on the couch for a few extra minutes because these pictures of our "three" girls are too precious. I let Emily and Addison watch some Sesame Street while I got breakfast ready. Emily quickly hopped up onto the couch, followed by Addison...and then Allie.

Allie arranged herself so that she was lying next to Emily, and when Addison saw her on the couch, she quickly went and laid her head on Allie's soft belly. And this is how I found them when I came in to get them for breakfast...









I mean, really, how can you not LOVE that?

No comments: