Thursday, March 6, 2008

Better late than never...right???





Ok, so it's been, what...4-5 months since my last post on this blog? I mean, it's not like we have TONS of friends with MORE kids than we have who are so irritatingly PROMPT with their posts! Anyway, things are great here. The girls are getting so big, Addison just started crawling (Emily calls her "Roly-poly"...too cute), and she waves to everyone, it's absolutely precious. Of course, I can't seem to get her to do it when I have the camera flashing or the video rolling, go figure. Emily TALKS CONSTANTLY, and especially when I'm on the phone! She is ever-so helpful with her sister, makes her laugh, and LOVES to hold her. I know eventually they will get into knock-down, drag-out, hair pulling girlfights...but for right now, I thank God that they like each other! Here are a few pics of the sweeties! Until next time, hopefully not in 5 more months, Anne

No comments: