Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blessing #3: Addison...I should add that these blessings are in no particular order!!!

Addison, my sweet baby girl, my absolute "girlie-girl", my cuddle bug, the Middle one. She loves anything frilly, glittery, fancy and pink. On a daily basis, she insists on wearing "fancy" dresses or skirts only...my little lady. She is fiercely loyal to Tiger, who she claims to be her "best friend".




She is strong and stubborn...yet can be so very sensitive and fragile at the same time. Sometimes she melts down like a pat of butter if I even look at her the wrong way. I love her sweet little heart, especially when she looks at me and for no particular reason says, "Mommy? I love you." She tells me her heart is made of "glittery sparkles"...I absolutely have to agree.


She is 3 years old, hoping to go on to 20 as quickly as possible, and just wants to be a big girl SO badly! She loves her preschool teachers and friends, and her precious little heart shines so brightly to everyone she meets. Her face is so expressive, it is hard for her to hide anything that she is feeling.


She loves playing with make-up, playing dress up, putting together puzzles (difficult ones, too!), reading books with mommy and daddy, cuddling, talking about "happy things" at bedtime, making up stories, listening to Mary Poppins, The Biscuit Brothers, and her VBS songs.


My prayer for her is that she remembers that God and mommy and daddy love her just the way she is, with or without the fancy dresses, because her heart is the fanciest and most wonderful part of her!

1 comment:

scott and terri said...

aw... reading this makes me can't wait to get down to Texas for Christmas and see everyone again!