Sunday, August 2, 2009

Quick posting of pics!

Just wanted to post some recent pics real quick. Yes...we have been a little busy, I'm not as good as some of our friends about keeping up lately with stories! Trying.to.sleep. :) Aaron is growing like a weed, literally. He weighed in at 11 lb, 9 oz last week at 6 weeks old!...well, that's HUGE for our kids! He is a fussy boy in the evenings, LOVES to bounce on the exercise ball with anyone who will hold him, and is an EATING MACHINE!!! He'll usually sleep around 4-5 hours at night, but goes right back to sleep after a middle of the night feeding...good boy!! He loves his sisters, smiles and coos at them...and occasionally us. Brian thought I was nutso and didn't believe me when I told him he was making cooing noises, but luckily Aaron stepped up and proved me right! I'll post more when I have time...in 20 years.



The big sis



The other big sis...partners in crime for sure



A fleeting "fight free" moment!




LOVE this pic




Look at those cheeks!!!



Smiling!




I love momma




Totally vegged out

2 comments:

shutter-happy said...

Sweet!
Congrats!
So how is it being outnumbered?

carridawn said...

Oh - they are adorable!! SO PRECIOUS!! I wish I lived near by so that I could love on y'all and hold that sweet baby ;) Miss you!