Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The big "32"






I always laughed at people who said that after a certain age, you start forgetting how old you actually are....until this year. Yes, I hit the big "32" this past weekend on April 20. It's funny, there have been times when I really did have to sit and THINK about how old I was going to be turning! Oh, well....


We had a great time visiting Rockabye Nana (aka, my mom) in Houston and Emily had a fun filled weekend of feeding turtles, going to the park, playing in the baby pool, and just causing general chaos around Kingwood. Here are the highlights, enjoy!! Anne

1 comment:

Pmcd said...

Wow! I haven't checked your blog in a long time and there are so many great new posts and adorable pictures!! Hooray! The girls are so cute. I love the first one in this post with the sister hug and subtle smiles and big blues eyes. Happy Birthday a week ago!

Lauren