Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"I love technology..."







The title is for all of you Naploeon Dynamite fans...don't be embarrassed...you know who you are. Well, I decided it was time to embrace technology, join the 21st century, and start a blog of the crazy things that go on down here in Texas with two girls, a dog and a husband.
Now please keep in mind that I am COMPLETELY braindead when it comes to computers and the like, so the fact that I even figured out how to do this is nothing less than miraculous. Who knows...maybe you will see me working for the Geek Squad in the future, stranger things have happened!


As I sit here trying to figure out what to write, what not to write, I am clearly thinking too much about this. Bear with me for a bit while I learn how layouts work, etc. For now, here are a few pics of the girls

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow, I am impressed....Especially given that "media training" isn't exactly part of our Nursing Knowledge base.

By the time the girls get to school projects you'll be a pro!

Schuyler & Sarah said...

Greating from Santa Barbara! Your girls look beautiful! Emily got big so fast. Where does the time go? :) I think it's great that you figured this out. I wouldn't even know where to begin. Sarah has a myspace & I still don't understand it. Well, I saved the site so I will check for updates on the photos and see what's happening in your world. Carpe Diem!

scott and terri said...

Congratulations. You're now moving into the realm of computer geekdom. Beware.

Seriously though, you're off to a great start. Can't wait to see you guys!

Teresa

carridawn said...

Howdy from New Jersey! How great to see the girls - they are precious! I am impressed with your step into the computer media . . .I still have not taken the leap. Thinking of you and miss you!
lots of love to all-
cd

j2 said...

I'll link to yours if you'll link to mine!
Love, Lennox